Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Style: Traditional Kids Attire

        The Ethiopian New Year brought lots and lots of excitement to this part of the world. We are still in celebratory mode and it will  go on till Saturday. Bringing the halt to the week long celebration with a big community fiesta then we should be good till 2005 rolls in.

       My love for traditional attires have gone over the roof in recent years. I usually get hyped up when I see people with traditional clothes on. But what has truly melted my heart was seeing  kids decked out in their Abesha outfits for the holiday this past weekend. It was such a precious sight. They looked like little angels running around. Their parents would cut me into pieces like a giant roll of injera if I post their kids pictures here so I did a little online search instead to share my excitement with you all.


Doesn't she look like a little princess?




Totally getting my hair braided like these two cuties for the weekend!

Super model Liya Kebede's daughter Raee is too cute for words. And her clothing line , Lemlem, is fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment